It's awesome, the results were great, nose became shiny, smooth & clean, it also helps to get rid of your tiny facial hair on your nose surface.
Egg Whites are cheap, and it moisturizes your skin as well, without pain.
How to use Egg Whites to remove BlackHeads with Care?
If you know your own Skin Care procedures this short steps will help:
cleanse face -> egg white -> wait for it to dry -> peel off -> cleanse face again -> Apply Moisturizer or Mask.
- Crack an Egg, only use the Egg Whites.
- Cleanse your face clean. Dry it with towel.
- Apply with your fingers of Egg Whites like you apply lotion on your nose.
- Use Tissue Paper Cut into about size of your nose in rectangular. Tissue Papers there is always 2 or 3 layers of papers. Seperate the layers.
- Use 1 nose sized rectangular 1 Layer put in on your nose after you apply Egg Whites. You will see immediately the Tissue Paper glued to your nose.
- Now use your fingers again gently apply/dap somemore egg whites on the Tissue Paper ontop of your nose again. (don't torn the paper becoz its thin)
- Use another 1 nose sized rectangular 1 Layer ontop of your nose again. Gently put, becoz 2 sides may come off becoz the egg whites are still wet.
- Now wait for around 20-40mins to dry. (I've got a fan so it dried up very fast 20mins I am done)
- It dries up like your Tissue Paper becomes very "HARD".
- Tear off the Tissue Paper from your nose! You can see under bright light, that your blackheads & tiny facial hair on your nose GONE~
- Now Cleanse your face again.
- Dry your face with towel, apply mask or a good moisturizer. (Avoid your pores to grow bigger)
Tissue Papers: They are more easy to dry because its thin.
Cotton Pads: They can be used also but it's thicker than Tissue Paper, so it takes up very long time to dry. Can be 2hours or more!
I have very Sensitive skin, Egg Whites cause no irritation to my skin. It is better than lots of peel off mask & peel off blackheads nose strips outside. Try it without harm & pain. Regardless of Girls or Boys, blackheads byebye =)
My way: Cleanse -> Egg White -> wait it Dry -> Peel Off -> Facial Scrub -> Cleanse -> Mask -> Cleanse -> Toner -> Moisturizer. (Haha these are extra pamper & protection for my skin)
If you're not lazy you can follow my way. =)
I watched this movie "Ice Princess" yesterday, overall the movie was not bad, made me wanna cry the ending part. T_T
She's a Physics Geek/Nerd, but when doing special assignment, she realised her talent in ice-skating. I will give it a 8.3/10 ratings of my personal view.
CURE, was launched in Singapore's Watsons, I was very interested in the product, so I finally bought from Watsons, it cost SG Dollars $42, pretty expensive. CURE Natural Aqua Gel removes dead skin, it is very gentle for all skin especially my very sensitive skin. CURE created a record in Japan, 1 bottle sold every 20 seconds. I personally think it's better than any other facial scrub, I saw it from youtube 1 day searching for basic skin care routine, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OF6vCJ_wGSk&feature=PlayList&p=2566B0ECA4C36E2B&playnext=1&index=19
Seriously, I just tried it yesterday for the first time! It's awesome, after use my face feels very smooth, shiny and also tighten up. Until today I still feel my skin smooth and tight!